Humanities Librarian for the Fine Arts (Librarian I or II) - The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX

Humanities Librarian for the Fine Arts (Librarian I or II)
One (1) open position to be filled as either a Librarian I or Librarian II
University of Texas Libraries, The University of Texas at Austin
Salary is $49,992+ per year, negotiable depending on qualifications

The University of Texas Libraries seeks a Humanities Librarian for the Fine Arts. The purpose of the position is to provide strategic approaches to selection, teaching, discovery, and delivery of digital and print information resources and research lifecycle support for Department of Art and Art History, College of Fine Arts' various design centers, Bridging Disciplines Program in Digital Arts and Media, and other disciplines.

Salary and Benefits: $49,992 annually, or more, depending on qualifications and experience. No state or local income tax. Standard state benefits package including annual vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, retirement plans, and health insurance options (comprehensive major medical and HMO plans, dental, vision, life, and disability). Deferred compensation and tax sheltered annuity programs also available.

Applicant Instructions: To view the full job postings and to apply, please go through the UT Austin Job Search:

Librarian I, job posting #16-07-18-01-0088
https://utdirect.utexas.edu/apps/hr/jobs/nlogon/160718010088

Librarian II, job posting #16-07-15-01-0086
https://utdirect.utexas.edu/apps/hr/jobs/nlogon/160715010086

The University of Texas Libraries has a strong commitment to diversity and encourages applications and nominations from traditionally underrepresented groups.

The University of Texas at Austin is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer