From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alice Whiteside
Sent: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 3:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] upcoming move, updated contact

Dear ARLIS colleagues,

Joining the announcements of new adventures, I am very happy to share that, starting this fall, I will be the new Head of the Sloane Art Library at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

I am very grateful to the marvelous librarians at RISD and in ARLIS New England for being such fantastic colleagues -- I'm already looking forward to seeing you all in New Orleans!

Over the summer, I can be reached at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Best,
Alice

--
Alice Whiteside
Reference & Instruction Librarian

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/membership/join-arlisna Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>