From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bouchard, Karen
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2016 9:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Balustrades

Hi All,

I've just returned back to work from vacation and am faced with a really difficult reference question. A student is trying to find measured drawings of Italian Renaissance balustrades.  I keep thinking some kind of resource must exist that shows lots of examples of different parts of buildings (I'd be happy even to find photos, if not drawings). I do have some books like this but have found only a few balustrades. I'd appreciate any suggestions!

thank you,
Karen Bouchard
Brown University

--
Karen A. Bouchard
Scholarly Resources Librarian for Art and Architecture

Phone: (401) 863-3218

http://libguides.brown.edu/profile.php?uid=56435

Images at Brown blog, latest entry: https://sites.google.com/a/brown.edu/image-collections-in-the-brown-library/new-posts-1/clevelandrocks

Tweeting all about art, architecture, music & more at: @KbouArtMusic

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. Cicero. Epistulae ad Familiares, book IX, epistle 4.

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/membership/join-arlisna Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>