I got a question today about three books that Ai Weiwei produced The Black Cover Book, The White Cover Book and the Gray Cover Book. (An exhibition is being held at the Carnegie Museum this summer and there is spiked special interest about him http://www.cmoa.org/zodiac-heads/). MOMA has information on the books via the web but I can't find evidence of definitive holdings anywhere https://www.moma.org/interactives/exhibitions/2012/printout/category_works/ai_weiwei/
If you have any clues or additional information about the books or any holdings I would appreciate it!
Best,
Mo

Mo Dawley
Senior Librarian