Hello ARLIS/NA Parents and Caregivers,

The Art Librarians Parents and Caregivers SIG (ALPACA) is interested in arranging childcare for the 2017 ARLIS/NA annual conference in New Orleans. We need your feedback to make this happen! If you would be interested in enrolling your child(ren) in childcare during the conference, please complete this brief survey. The survey will close next Friday, July 1st.

2017 ARLIS/NA Annual Conference Childcare Needs Assessment Survey

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/6YB5QHF

If you have any other feedback, please feel free to pass it onto myself or Anna Simon ([log in to unmask]).  If you are a parent, caregiver, or expecting and would like to join ALPACA, please subscribe to our list: send an email to [log in to unmask] with subscribe alpc_sig in the body of the message (the subject of the message is ignored). You will receive an email confirming your subscription.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Lane

Associate Librarian for Public Services

Frick Art Reference Library

The Frick Collection

10 East 71st Street

New York, NY 10021

212.547.0638

I am currently reading Colm Tóibín’s Brooklyn.