Hi all,

For anyone attending ALA, the Image Resources Interest Group will be meeting on June 25th. Attached is the full agenda for the meeting. We are looking for two volunteers to serve as co-convener and listserv moderator, so if you have any interest in getting involved, please contact me directly!

Thanks,
Jasmine

Jasmine Burns, MA, MLIS
Image Technologies and Visual Literacy Librarian
Interim Head, Fine Arts Library
Indiana University Bloomington
1133 E. Seventh St.
Bloomington, IN 47405