Hi everyone,

I have a studens who is looking for drawings (particulary floor plans) of the Tiong Bahru housing estate in Singapore. It was completed in 1936 by the Singapore Improvement Trust.

Does anyone know, or has come across documentation of the project? All we've found so far are schematic site plans.

Thanks,
Effie Patelos
Architecture Librarian
Musagetes Architecture Library
7 Melville Street South
Cambridge ON N1S 2H4
519-888-4567 ext. 27620
uwaterloo.ca/library/musagetes<https://connect.uwaterloo.ca/owa/redir.aspx?C=zKNPXmreVEy29k79YaAjo8tEBDstFNIIE6JgLn3K-xzJdPnXN_e694HpoX1Scp_Nb8E67WGaMoQ.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fuwaterloo.ca%2flibrary%2fmusagetes>