Hello all,

In the past year, I have received several inquiries from Textile Museum members who would like to find a good home for their Hali magazines. Some have complete collections, others partial collections.

Please reply to me directly at [log in to unmask] if you are interested in having this publication for your collection.

Hali Magazine

1978 -

Publisher: Hali Publications, Ltd.

Place of publication: London

https://www.worldcat.org/title/hali/oclc/813494061

Thanks,

Lynora

--

Lynora Williams

Librarian

Arthur D. Jenkins Library of Textile Arts

701 21st Street NW  • Washington, DC 20052

202-994-5918  • l[log in to unmask] • museum.gwu.edu/library