A positive review in Multimedia and Technology Reviews has encouraged me to finally post to this list a link to the Avalanche Magazine Index, http://avalancheindex.org/  My colleague Jennifer Poggiali (Instructional Technologies Librarian, Lehman College) and I created this annotated guide to the artist magazine Avalanche because we felt it was an important primary source about 1970s conceptual and video art that was largely unknown by students and researchers. So, if your library supports the study of contemporary art or if you are lucky enough to have a copy of Avalanche in your collection please consider adding a link to the Avalanche Magazine Index in relevant LibGuides, e-resource lists, etc.

thanks and have a great summer!
Amy

--

Amy Ballmer

Assoc. Prof. | Head of Research & Instructional Services

Gladys Marcus Library | Goodman Resource Center

Seventh Avenue at 27th Street, Room E410

New York, New York  10001

www.fitnyc.edu/library

212.217.4396

FIT Library is closed Friday through Sunday from May 21 - August 12, 2016 (with the exception of July 8th)