Hi Debra,

I'm not sure if you've seen the "ARLIS/NA Information Competencies for
Students in Design Disciplines" yet or not:

https://www.arlisna.org/publications/arlis-na-research-reports/148-information-competencies-for-students-in-design-disciplines

I'd be interested in any useful responses you receive.

Good luck!

Sandra

Sandra Ley
Educational Support Faculty Librarian