This is the final call for those of you who haven't been able to fill out the survey of artists' books collections. The survey will close Wednesday, June 22nd.

http://tinyurl.com/zwq5ph8

Thank you,
Sarah

From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]On Behalf Of Carter
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 4:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Survey of Artists' Books Collections

Dear Colleagues,

Mo Dawley has compiled and continues to maintain a directory of artists' books collections (primarily in the US and Canada).  I am using the directory for a research project this summer, so I thought I would take the opportunity to help Mo update her listings.

Please take a few moments to fill out a survey about your artists' books collections:http://tinyurl.com/zwq5ph8

With Thanks,

Sarah Carter
Director, Bridwell Art Library