Hello Everyone,

Prior to the mid-year Executive Board meeting in August, I will be preparing the draft budget for fiscal year 2017 that runs from January 1st through December 31st.  If your chapter, committee, division, section or special interest group has operational budget needs, or has special projects it wants to pursue in the upcoming year, please send me your budget request by July 15th so that these expenses can be considered by the Executive Board for inclusion in the annual budget.

The Special Funding Request Guidelines are up on the ARLIS/NA web site under Organization then Administrative Documents and Tools (under Financial Information at the bottom of the page) with links to the application forms. Please note, there are separate guidelines and forms for 1) chapters and 2) committees, divisions, sections and special interest groups.

http://arlisna.org/organization/administrative-documents

You can submit applications electronically or via standard post to my contact information below.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Thank you and good luck.

Matthew Gengler
Head, Access Services
Ingalls Library
The Cleveland Museum of Art