Greetings Friends,

Very nice article & pics on the new Bowes Library currently leading off the Stanford University home page<http://www.stanford.edu/>. Also in today's Stanford Report<http://news.stanford.edu/2016/06/07/stroll-bowes-art-architecture-library/>. Probably will lead off the Stanford University Library page eventually as well. And with commencement this coming Sunday, perfect time to publicize our wonderful new facility in the McMurtry Art & Art History Building. I'm delighted the article focused so much on student and faculty comments, and foregrounded how both communities work with our collections. Which is what its all about... Exciting time at Stanford Art. New Librarian!<https://library.stanford.edu/news/2016/05/d-vanessa-kam-new-head-bowes-art-architecture-library> New library!

Cheers,
Peter

====================
Our new address is:
Peter P. Blank
Senior Librarian
Ute & Bill Bowes Art & Architecture Library
355 Roth Way
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305 - 2018

artlibrary.stanford.edu<http://artlibrary.stanford.edu>