ArtsGuide: 2016 ALA Annual Conference - Orlando: Google Map

Going to ALA Annual? Get info on the go with our Orlando ArtsGuide! Accessible via mobile devices and desktops this Google Map is a selective guide to cultural attractions and events in/near Orlando. Although created by the ACRL Arts Section specifically for attendees of the 2016 ALA Annual Conference in Orlando, Florida prices and [show]times should be verified with the websites provided.

Plan on taking pictures of the arts/performances you attend during the conference? Share your photos via our Facebook page or tweet about it using the #ArtsSection hashtag.

Special thanks to all of our contributors and the ACRL Arts Publications and Research Committee!

Now don't forget your chargers and sun-screen/glasses, stay hydrated and enjoy Orlando!!

Bridget O'Donnell
editor, ArtsGuide Orlando