Dear ARLISians,

The McNay Art Museum Library has commercial gallery sales catalogues to give away in exchange for actual postage cost if over $5. The following are galleries for which we have at least 5 catalogues in the date ranges shown. Even more galleries are represented by four or fewer catalogues. Contact me offlist by June 20 for a complete listing of available catalogue titles/years. I will be out of the country and unable to respond June 11-19. Thanks!  Craig

Abigail Furey Fine Prints and Drawings (1997-2005)

Arcade Gallery (1959-1961)

Barridoff Galleries (1979-2002)

Beaussant Lefevre (2003-2006)

Boisgirard & Associes (2002-2005)

Campbell Fine Art (1991-2004)

Chapellier Galleries (1966, n.d.)

Charles E. Slattern Galleries (1959-1968)

Charles et Phillipe Boucaud (1977-1986)

Chicago International Antiques Show (1984-1990)

Christopher Mendez (1984-1989)

Claude Aguttes (1986-2003)

Conrad Graeber Fine Art (n.d.)

Davis & Langdale Co. (1982-1987)

Drouot-Richelieu (1992-2005)

Ernst Hauswedell (1957-1961)

Guarisco Gallery (n.d.)

Hauswedell & Nolte (1990-2004)

Im Kimsky (2005)

Israel Sack, Inc. (1961-1979)

J.N. Bartfield Art Galleries (n.d.)

John C. Edelmann Galleries (1980-1983)

John Mitchell & Son (1991-2005)

Kenneth Lux Gallery (1977-1980)

Louisiana Auction Exchange (1990-1998)

Marvin Sadik Fine Arts (n.d.)

Michael Dunn Antiques (1990-1997)

Craig Bunch

Assistant Librarian

McNay Art Museum Library

210-805-1727 (voice)

SUMMER 2016 EXHIBITIONS
Coney Island: Visions of an American Dreamland, 1861-2008

May 11 | September 11, 2016

Shepard Fairey at the McNay

April 27 | September 11, 2016

Parlour Games: Ruloff Kip’s Toy Theatre

July 5, 2016 | February 5, 2017

Art for the Sake of Art

April 27 | August 7, 2016
Greg Smith: Loop

April 26 | August 28, 2016

My Royal Past: Cecil Beaton and the Art of Impersonation

February 17 | June 5, 2016
Dressed to Kill: Glam and Gore in Theatre

February 17 | June 5, 2016

Stephen Westfall: The Holy Forest

August 6, 2015 | July 31, 2016