We're looking for at least one more speaker for a panel on linked data.
Here's our draft synopsis of the panel:

Linked data is a huge trend in libraries, archives, and museums, but what
does it actually take to accomplish a linked data project, and moreover,
what effects does it have on your institutional capacity and teamwork? And,
now that we’ve made linked data, how can it be consumed? Building on strong
interest in linked data talks at last year’s ARLIS/NA+VRA Conference, this
panel will address the realities of presenting RDF data and associated
documentation to users. It will also discuss the larger impacts of linked
data projects on institutional infrastructure.

Please let us know by *Monday, June 6th* if you want to contribute, and
include a title and ~100 word paragraph talking about your paper. Please
email me at [log in to unmask]

We'll let you know by Wednesday, June 8th if we can incorporate your paper.

Thank you so much!

Emilee Mathews

Alexandra Provo