Whitney Women and the Museum They Made: A Family Memoir

On 6/3/2016 10:02 AM, Shelia Cork wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">
Hi,

I need help selecting a book club read for the NOMA Book Club.  This year I want us to read a biography of a female art philanthropist, but I don't know of one.  It can be a new title or older, just an interesting read.  The book club read the wonderful Abby Aldrich Rockefeller: the Woman in the Family by Bernice Kert about 3 years ago, so that one is off the table.

Any suggestions?  sac

--
Sheila A. Cork
Librarian