Dear ARLISians;

31 JULY, 2016: Reminder of Deadline of JAL2016 application.
Please excuse cross-postings.

Today I am taking the liberty of reminding you of the 2016 JAL Project
for which applications will be accepted until the end of July.

It would be very much appreciated if you could send an application,
a recommendation and evidence for Japanese-language proficiency to
by the end of July.

The 2014 and 2015 JAL projects had no participants from Italy, Spain,
Portugal and Asian countries except Korea. We are looking forward to
receiving first applicants from those countries.

Sincerely yours,

Takeshi Mizutani (Mr.)
Secretary General, the JAL 2016 Project Executive Committee
Former Vice President of JADS: Japan Art Documentation Society
Librarian
Art Library
The National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo