Dear Colleagues,

I will soon be retiring from my position as Art Reference Librarian at the Kohler Art Library, University of Wisconsin-Madison.  My last day in the library will be July 15.

For those who might consider an employment transition to a truly wonderful library in a truly wonderful smaller city (biased, am I?), watch for the job posting soon on the  UW-Madison site.  http://www.ohr.wisc.edu/employment/

Although I've only been a librarian for 16 years, that span was long enough for me to have developed a deep appreciation for the breadth of scholarly knowledge and generosity in sharing it that are exhibited by the ARLIS/NA community.  Thank you for accepting me into your ranks.

I look forward to participating in the retirees SIG and perhaps meeting you again at a future ARLIS conference.

Very best wishes to you all,

--Linda Duychak

Kohler Art Library

Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison