Dear ARLIS colleagues,

Joining the announcements of new adventures, I am very happy to share that,
starting this fall, I will be the new Head of the Sloane Art Library at the
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

I am very grateful to the marvelous librarians at RISD and in ARLIS New
England for being such fantastic colleagues -- I'm already looking forward
to seeing you all in New Orleans!

Over the summer, I can be reached at [log in to unmask]

Best,
Alice

--
Alice Whiteside