*From:* ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] *On Behalf Of *Carter
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 25, 2016 4:17 PM
*To:* [log in to unmask]
*Subject:* [ARLIS-L] Survey of Artists' Books Collections

Dear Colleagues,

Mo Dawley has compiled and continues to maintain a directory
<https://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/md2z/ArtistsBooksDirectory/ArtistsBookIndex.html>
of
artists' books collections (primarily in the US and Canada).  I am using
the directory for a research project this summer, so I thought I would take
the opportunity to help Mo update her listings.

Please take a few moments to fill out a survey about your artists' books
collections:http://tinyurl.com/zwq5ph8

With Thanks,
Sarah Carter
Director, Bridwell Art Library