Thanks to our amazing colleagues, I have the information I need. Thanks to
all who responded!

Kim
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kim Detterbeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 4:24 PM
Subject: Page numbers for "People of the World" in Rediscovered
Masterpieces of African Art
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi All,

Would anyone with this title in their collection be able to tell me the
page numbers for the chapter / essay "People of the World" by Robert Farris
Thompson in the book Rediscovered Masterpieces of African Art? The full
citation is as follows:

Berjonneau, Gerald, and Jean-Louis Sonnery (eds). 1987. Rediscovered
Masterpieces of African Art. Boulogne, France: Fondation Dapper / Art 135.
ISBN 10: 2905351063 / ISBN 13: 9782905351067

Thanks so much!

Kim Detterbeck
Art Librarian
Purchase College Library