All,

In an effort to keep up with the latest trends in the world of resource sharing, the ARLIS/NA Interlibrary Loan Special Interest Group (SIG) voted to change our name at our meeting at the ARLIS/NA + VRA Joint Conference in Seattle.  This decision was communicated to Eumie Imm Stroukoff and approved by the ARLIS/NA Executive Board at their April 19th meeting.  Without further ado, I would like to announce that we are now the Resource Sharing SIG! Please see the attached PDF for our notes from our meeting in Seattle.

Sincerely,

Elizabeth Lane

Resource Sharing SIG Coordinator

Associate Librarian for Public Services

Frick Art Reference Library

The Frick Collection

10 East 71st Street

New York, NY 10021

212.547.0638

I am currently reading Leo Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina.