[image: SEI - Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen.JPG]

There are lots of foodie reasons to visit North Carolina, but if you’re
looking for a great biscuit, you should pay Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen
<http://www.sunrisebiscuits.com/main.html?src=%2F> a visit.

Image credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/8qfgHhqYFl/

In the name of all things delicious, visit us in Chapel Hill!

HuffPost recently did an article
<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/cities-to-visit-for-food-eat-all-day-all-night_us_56687cc2e4b009377b2368b3?utm_hp_ref=travel>
of the Top 16 Cities to visit if all you do is EAT, and Chapel Hill made
the cut. Chapel Hill ranks up there with Austin, Texas; San Diego;
Pittsburgh; and Albuquerque when it comes to food offerings. And speaking
of the Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen, it was also recently featured as having the
best breakfast in North Carolina in The Food Network's
<http://www.bizjournals.com/profiles/company/us/ny/new_york/food_network/215063>
"50
States, 50 Breakfasts."
<http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/photos/50-states-50-breakfasts.html?c1=CN_DGTL_Brand-Priorities&c2=CNN&c3=FC_desktop>

Curious about other restaurants? Mouth salivating already? Click here
<http://www.gourmet.com/diaryofafoodie/video/2008/01/205_northcarolina_preview.html>
for a video of some local favorites, brought to you by Gourmet Magazine’s
Diary of a Foodie, who has this to say:

​

“We’ll show you what southern cooking is all about, and it’s not just grits
and gravy. We’ll travel to North Carolina where we see the old-style
tradition of barbecue come alive with legendary pitmaster Ed Mitchell.
Next, we’ll visit an eco-friendly trout farm in the Appalachian Mountains
and experience the unique combination of Asian and barbecue cuisine at The
Lantern, a famous restaurant in Chapel Hill.”

*Be sure to Register for SEI at:
<http://seiworkshop.org/registration/>http://seiworkshop.org
<http://seiworkshop.org> for a chance to try these restaurants with other
SEI’ers!*

In its 13th year as a joint program between the  Art Libraries Society of
North America <https://www.arlisna.org/> (ARLIS/NA) and the Visual
Resources Association Foundation <http://www.vrafoundation.org/> (VRAF),
SEI provides both new and more experienced professionals the opportunity to
stay current in rapidly changing fields of digitization, project
management, fair use and copyright, metadata, and digital preservation, as
well as significant networking opportunities.

As a 2015 SEI graduate noted, “The curriculum was excellent in scope,
striking a balance between detailed, practical exploration of relevant
skills & tools, and putting these in the context of broader issues in
visual resources/arts librarianship.”

SEI 2016 is filling up. Register <http://seiworkshop.org/registration/>
soon!

Contact the SEI co-chairs  Greta Bahnemann or  Jesse Henderson with any
questions and

Follow us on Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/SummerEducationalInstitute
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v1/url?u=https://www.facebook.com/SummerEducationalInstitute&k=t8cWouLHMWKnKZhAFQUeVA%3D%3D%0A&r=v5vs%2BItxLg5yNizSdcfw3GQUy0qO87HZ%2FFk5mILuBT4%3D%0A&m=iLYXQ3DyRwW6UomGbKSqq0fBt4PKQH1JoIUdgSMUH%2Fs%3D%0A&s=0acb956e05a3bb9c8d8e7c884c3278c880802b027d467696dfe81c0d7a465e80>