Dear ARLIS-Lers,

It's the last couple weeks to check out our current MoMA Library exhibition, THE ELECTRO-LIBRARY. If you find yourself in midtown Manhattan, please drop in to the MoMA's Cullman Education building for a look! For those watching at home, you can see a slideshow containing many of the materials in the show and some accompanying descriptive text here: http://www.moma.org/slideshows/43?locale=en

Also, here is a brief interview that I did with Steven Heller for Print magazine about the show and its contents if you are interested. http://www.printmag.com/daily-heller/introducing-the-electro-library/

happy summer! David Senior

--
David Senior
Bibliographer