The ARLIS/NA New England Chapter Board is accepting applications for the Wolfgang Freitag Professional Development Award. All members of the New England Chapter are invited to apply.

This $1,000 award is intended to support a broad range of professional endeavors including workplace initiatives and projects, continuing education, conference attendance beyond ARLIS/NA, original research into topics that pertain to art librarianship, and other projects.

The application deadline is Friday, July 16, 2016.

Please apply via the application form. For more information about the award and the application procedure, please visit the Freitag Award page on our chapter website.

We look forward to reading your submissions!

Ashley  Peterson
ARLIS/NA New England Chapter Past Chair

Research & Instruction Librarian
School of the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston

http://library.smfa.edu/
http://www.smfa.edu/