Greetings colleagues,

We are delighted to share the very good news that Vanessa Kam has accepted the position of Head Librarian for the Ute and Bill Bowes Art & Architecture Library. Please follow this link for the particulars of the appointment announcement:

D. Vanessa Kam: New Head of Bowes Art & Architecture Library

Vanessa returns to Stanford where she previously served as the Associate Art Librarian in the Art & Architecture Library and also as the Exhibits and Publications Manager in Special Collections. We are all looking forward to Vanessa's arrival in September as we continue our exploration of how we can best utilize our fabulous new library facility here in the Charles Renfro-designed McMurtry Art & Art History Building (Diller, Scofidio + Renfro).

Stay tuned, and please join us in welcoming Vanessa back to Stanford!

Cheers all,

Peter Blank

====================
Our new address is:
Peter P. Blank

Senior Librarian

Ute & Bill Bowes Art & Architecture Library

355 Roth Way
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305 - 2018

artlibrary.stanford.edu