Dear Colleagues,

I wanted to let you know that Friday, May 6, 2016 will be my last day as Director of Library and Archives at The Cleveland Museum of Art.  I am leaving the museum, 6 weeks shy of 29 years, to become the Executive Director of the Northeast Ohio Regional Library System (NEO-RLS).  NEO-RLS is a small, partially state-funded organization that provides consulting and technology services along with continuing education to multi-type libraries and library staff in 22 Ohio counties.  I am looking forward to this next chapter in my career and to working with the team and Board at NEO-RLS.  My new email address beginning May 9th will be [log in to unmask].

The museum has offered me many wonderful opportunities over the years, most especially the ability to participate in ARLIS/NA and ARLIS/OV.  I have learned so much from so many of you and ARLIS/NA has been instrumental in my success as a librarian.

The position of Director of Library and Archives at The Cleveland Museum of Art is a wonderful job with an amazing team and incredible collections and I would encourage anyone interested to apply once it is posted.

My best,

Betsy Lantz

Director of Library and Archives

Ingalls Library