Future Perspectives in Art Librarianship: Digital Projects and Initiatives

Join us for a webinar on May 21, 2016 at 12:00 PM CDT.

Register now!

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7842194491868776707

The Art Library Student and New ARLIS Professionals (ArLiSNAP) and the Visual Resources Association's Emerging Professionals and Students Group (VREPS) present our 2016 virtual conference, Future Perspectives in Art Librarianship: Digital Projects and Initiatives. This webinar will consist of a keynote by Sara Rubinow at the NYPL Digital Labs followed by a round of presentations by students and new professionals in the field who will discuss projects and initiatives they have undertaken.

For a full schedule and list of presentations, please visit http://arlisnap.arlisna.org

This event is free and open to all; attendees do not need to be members of ARLIS/NA or VRA. Registration will close two hours before the start of the webinar. For assistance, please contact[log in to unmask]. Additional information about webinars is available on the ARLIS/NA Learning Portal.

This webinar will be recorded, and the video will be made available on the ARLIS/NA Learning Portalwithin two weeks after the webinar.

By registering, I understand and acknowledge that this Webinar will be recorded by ARLIS/NA and/or those designated by ARLIS/NA. ARLIS/NA may record my name and questions I ask during the course of the Webinar presentation. As a condition of my participation in the Webinar, I agree to irrevocably grant to ARLIS/NA, its assigns, licensees and successors the right to publish, record, broadcast, exhibit, display, reproduce, edit or otherwise use perpetually throughout the world, in all media now and hereafter known or devised, in whole or in part, my name, questions, quotes and material otherwise provided by me (collectively, the “Material”) during my participation in the Webinar. I also agree that ARLIS/NA shall be the sole owner in perpetuity of any and all rights in and to any and all works containing the Material, in whole or in part, for all purposes whatsoever and in any manner or media including, without limitation, printed works, compact discs, DVDs, MP3, and computer online services.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

View System Requirements