Please excuse any cross posting.

Hello,

An information literacy online course was created through a partnership with Lynda.com and a group of library directors from the Association of Independent College of Art and Design (AICAD). That course launched a year ago, and we are interested in taking a look back and assessing its use and efficacy.

The creators of the course  are writing an article for Art Documentation about the project and would appreciate any feedback you may have about the course--whether you know about it, use it, what you think about it, etc. We anticipate that it will not take more than 10 minutes to complete the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2VXDJXY

We will close the survey at noon PST on Thursday 5/26.
Thank you in advance for any response you can give.

--
Elsa Loftis, M.L.I.S.
Director of Library Services

Through craft we make.