Hi All

I mentioned to those of you I saw at the Seattle Conference that I was working on an annotated bibliographical and internet survey of the history of the poster.

I have now completed it.   It contains details of nearly 7,000 books, journal articles, exhibition and sale catalogues, theses and conference reports, as well as

links to tens of thousands of images of posters that are free to access online.

Let me know if you would like a copy and I will send you a PDF.     There are no copyright restrictions on it.

I am now working on what will be the first International Directory of Poster Collections and would be very grateful if you could let me know if your library,

archive, museum, or whatever, has a poster collection.

Could you send replies directly to me please

All the best

Chris

Chris Mees

Editor – Arts: Search