Calling all Art Librarians!

Are you interested in having a conversation about subversive (professional) behavior and/or/working with controversial materials (and matters) in libraries, archives, and museums???!

 Please check out the ALA/SAA/AAM Joint Committee on Archives, Libraries, and Museums (CALM) Tumblr, "Serving up the Subversive," which was created to begin dialog prior (and perhaps to continue the conversation after) to a physical panel happening at ALA's Annual conference in June:

http://servingupthesubversive.tumblr.com/

We would love to hear your thoughts, additions, questions on our intro post. The more voices involved the richer and more complex this conversation can be!

If you prefer, you may also participate via Twitter. Please use our hashtag:
#subversiveLAM

(and if you feel like extra hashing you can use the hashtag for the ALA conference: #alaac16, or add an ARLIS/NA hastag!)

Lee Bagby Viverette
Director of Library, Archives and Special Collections
Virginia Museum of Fine Arts

Margaret R. and Robert M. Freeman Library
200 N. Boulevard / Richmond, VA 23220-4007
T 804.340.1496 / F 804.340.1431
See what's new at: www.vmfa.museum<http://www.vmfa.museum/>