Dear Colleagues,

The Awards Sub-Committees are looking for some volunteers to fill out our committees. We've had a couple of spaces open up for various reasons this year, and we want to be sure that our committees reflect the diversity of our membership. So, we are looking for a variety of members who might be interested in serving -- whether you are new to ARLIS or a seasoned member.

To determine which Sub-Committee might benefit most from your service, we've created a brief form. Please fill it out, and we will be in touch if you match our needs.

Serving on an Awards Sub-Committee is a really rewarding way to get involved in ARLIS/NA. You may end up involved in reviewing publications, selecting Travel Awards recipients, or one of the many other ways we recognize the excellent efforts of our colleagues!

Interested? Please fill out the form here: http://goo.gl/forms/gNOHKgpduz

Questions? Contact Viveca Pattison Robichaud, Awards Chair, [log in to unmask]

All the best,
Viveca Pattison Robichaud, Awards Chair

--
Viveca Pattison Robichaud
Special Collections Librarian

University of Notre Dame
117 Bond Hall, School of Architecture
Notre Dame, IN 46556
(mailing address)

Architecture Library

Samora Library, Institute for Latino Studies
204 McKenna Hall