Thanks to everyone who tried to find my citation.  And special thanks to Maggie Allbee of the Virginia Museum of Fine Art's library who browsed her print copies to locate it.

As my campus museum registrar just assured me, "librarians are the best!"--especially the ARLIS/NA ones.

--Linda

Linda Duychak

Kohler Art Library

Univ. of Wisconsin, Madison