Dear ARLIS-Lers,

It's the last couple weeks to check out our current MoMA Library
exhibition, THE ELECTRO-LIBRARY.
<http://www.moma.org/calendar/exhibitions/1632?locale=en> If you find
yourself in midtown Manhattan, please drop in to the MoMA's Cullman
Education building for a look! For those watching at home, you can see a
slideshow containing many of the materials in the show and some
accompanying descriptive text here:
http://www.moma.org/slideshows/43?locale=en.

Also, here is a brief interview that I did with Steven Heller for Print
magazine about the show and its contents if you are interested.
http://www.printmag.com/daily-heller/introducing-the-electro-library/

happy summer! David Senior

--
David Senior