On behalf of my colleague, Marsha Taichman, and I, thank you for the many
wonderful submissions! The call is now *closed*.

If you submitted, we will be in touch by close of business, this Friday,
May 27th, 5pm EDT.

With all best,

Stephanie Beene <https://ulls.unm.edu/node/594>
Assistant Professor, Fine Arts Librarian for Art & Architecture
Fine Arts & Design Library <http://library.unm.edu/about/libraries/fadl.php>,
GPH 435
College of University Libraries & Learning Sciences
University of New Mexico MSC05 3020
Albuquerque, NM 87131
Ph. (505) 277-0679; or @LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/stephaniebeene>