*Call for Participants: *
*ARLIS/NA 2017 Panel on Comics and Graphic Novels *

   - Have you worked with comics and/or graphic novels in your library?
   - Taught with them?
   - Created a special instruction session for students working with them
   or creating them?
   - Started a unique collection of them?
   - Have you been involved in working with local comic artists or authors
   for events at your institution?

We are looking for a few more participants for a panel session at ARLIS/NA
2017 to compliment our well-rounded line up of speakers who have worked
with this medium in a unique way.

So far we have speakers presenting on...

   - collecting Latin American graphic novels,
   - creating a research and critical questioning workshop for sequential
   art students,
   - and creating a 2 credit hour course introducing information literacy
   through graphic novels.

Please let me know if you're interested in participating and what your
topic would be by *Monday, May 23rd*. You'll be notified if your topic fits
our session by *Friday, May 27th*. We'll submit the session proposal no
later than *Friday, June 3rd*.

Look forward to hearing from you!

--
Olivia Miller, MSLS