Dear friends and colleagues,

While I made this announcement to the Retirement SIG awhile ago, I want to let you know that I will be retiring at the end of the summer. By then I'll have completed 45 years as an art librarian, the last 29 years as the library director here at RISD. I expect the announcement of the search for my successor to be communicated shortly.

ARLIS has always been an incredibly important part of my professional life; I’m looking forward to seeing many of you in Seattle.

Carol

Carol Terry
Director of Library Services
Rhode Island School of Design