Dear Colleagues,

Please consider registering for the online class: "Visual Literacy: Incorporating the Visual into Information Literacy & Library Programs,"  offered April 1-30th, through Simmons Graduate School of Library and Information Science.

“With ACRL’s re-design of our information literacy standards into threshold concept-based practices and our profession’s increasing emphasis on transliteracies, it is a great time to discover ways to incorporate visual literacy into our information literacy instruction and library programming.”

Sharon Radcliff
Associate Librarian
CSU East Bay

For more information see:

 http://slis.simmons.edu/ce/node/367

Or contact Sharon Radcliff at sharon.radcliff@csueastbay

--

Sharon Radcliff, Library Faculty
Liaison to the College of Business and Economics

(510) 885-7452