Hello all,

I would be grateful if you could forward the information below to researchers who might be interested in participating in my survey.

Many thanks!

Alexandra Provo

Kress Fellow in Art Librarianship, 2015-2016

Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library

Yale University

180 York Street
New Haven, CT 06520

203.432.6219

http://web.library.yale.edu/arts

Are you an artist and/or researcher studying contemporary artists, arts organizations, artists’ books, or small presses/publishers?

The Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library at Yale University needs your help to improve access to unique resources at Yale.

We are conducting a study to investigate researcher perceptions and practices around contemporary artists, artists’ books, and publishers/presses. The goal is to use the outcomes of the study to improve description of unique materials held in library and archival collections at Yale.

Participation involves completion of an online survey. Participation is anonymous, and the survey takes about 10 minutes to complete.

Take the survey here: https://yalesurvey.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_ctZe9x6kOOAvyuh

For more information about this study, please contact Alexandra Provo (Kress Fellow in Art Librarianship) at 203-432-6219 or [log in to unmask]