Good afternoon ARLIS/NA folks!

Update on the SEI Alumni sponsored coffee break. Generous SEI Alumni have
pledged $155 of our $200 goal for the Alumni Coffee Break - that means just
$45 to go.

A big thank you to those who have pledged and forwarded their payment
already!  Please stop by the SEI reunion at the ARLIS/NA-VRA Conference
next  Wednesday at 4pm in the Lobby Bar - maybe you will meet a thirsty
newcomer.

As many of you know the breaks provide a space for sharing of experience
and personal interactions - and drinking coffee.  So help take the foraging
out of a break and pledge your donation today at the following link:
http://goo.gl/forms/eNboQByrce​

​

​Thanks in advance to all - and remember your donation is TAX DEDUCTIBLE
next year!

Best wishes,

-Greta

NB: We can accept checks only at this time, see the Google form for the
address.​

--
Greta Bahnemann, MA & MLIS
Metadata Coordinator - Minnesota Digital Library

telephone: 612.625.6497
e-mail: [log in to unmask]