Dear ARLIS/NA membership:

As Chair of the Development Committee we are seeking a few new members to join us. We are in for an exciting year as we continue to push ahead on trying to support ARLIS/NA activities outside the conference. Our focus this year will be on the following items:

1.            Reintroducing the Society Circle, including gathering and posting supporter and award winner stories to ARLIS-L and the web.

2.            Creating a Development for Chapters Guide.

4.            Liaising with Conference Development folks and working with the Development database.

5.            Creating development related panels, webinars, and workshops for ARLIS/NA.

I am looking for new members who are:

•             Organized

•             Responsive to emails

•             Can devote 5-8 hours per month on the above activities

•             Are interested in furthering ARLIS/NA as a professional organization

If this is you, and you’d like to volunteer to serve on the Development Committee, please write me a few sentences about your interest in the committee or development issues. Members serve one year; renewable two times for a maximum of three years of consecutive service. Please come visit us at the Development Committee meeting on Thursday, March 10th at 9:30am.

Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for considering joining this important committee.

Sincerely,

Heather Slania

Director of the Betty Boyd Dettre Library and Research Center

National Museum of Women in the Arts

1250 New York Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20005

(202) 266-2807

Sign up for E-News today!

Follow us: NMWA Blog Facebook Twitter Instagram