Hello collective wisdom,

Can anyone with access to more robust databases than our library please send me the following articles on the artist Arman for one of our staff? They are:

*         "Arman at the Cordier-Warren Gallery", Art International VI/I, 1962.

*         Swenson, G.R. "Arman and Esthetic Change", Quadrum 17, 1964.

Any assistance would be deeply appreciated.

Best,

Tessa

Tessa Brawley-Barker
Assistant Librarian