Hi all,

I have an artist who is looking to have her archives appraised. Location of appraiser not important. If you know of an individual working in this business, it'd be great if you could pass that information on to me. We're trying to be helpful to this artist who isn't sure who to turn to without crossing any lines.

Thanks!

Heather Slania
Director of the Betty Boyd Dettre Library and Research Center

National Museum of Women in the Arts
1250 New York Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20005
(202) 266-2807

Sign up for E-News today<http://nmwa.convio.net/site/Survey?ACTION_REQUIRED=URI_ACTION_USER_REQUESTS&SURVEY_ID=1020>!
Follow us: NMWA<http://www.nmwa.org/> * Blog<http://broadstrokes.org/> * Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/womeninthearts> * Twitter<https://twitter.com/womeninthearts> * Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/womeninthearts/>