Hi everyone,

Please join us for a fun and informal meeting of the Women and Art SIG in the Lobby Bar on Wednesday, March 9th at 5:30pm<http://arlisnavra2016.sched.org/event/61SV/arlisna-women-and-art-sig>. Come, have a drink or a snack, and talk art and gender politics with us. We're looking forward to meeting everyone!

I also want to take this opportunity to announce that after many years of using an outdated website, we've finally launched a new one, which you can find here: http://womenandart.arlisna.org/. Many, many thanks to Stacy Williams and Margit Wilson for all their hard work in getting this up and running. If you have any suggestions for library and archival resources that enrich the study of women and art, please send them to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

See you in Seattle!
Siān Evans

Siān Evans
Senior Implementation Manager