Dear ARLIS/NA and VRA Colleagues,

We would like to extend our heartfelt gratitude to Joint Conference Implementation Team Co-Chairs Alan Michelson and Josh Polansky for their incredible work in planning such an informative and relevant joint conference in Seattle.

We would also like to thank and recognize the Program Committee and its Co-Chairs Chris Strasbaugh, Dan McClure, Denise Hattwig, and Mar González Palacios, and the Local Arrangements Committee and its Co-Chairs Traci Timmons and Cindy Abel Morris.

There were 43 different roles<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.arlisna-2Dvra.org_seattle2016_contacts.php&d=BQMFAw&c=JL-fUnQvtjNLb7dA39cQUcqmjBVITE8MbOdX7Lx6ge8&r=a9UTc_1dkRcFJvGH4QJ61zK_g8diw8hHBvEtyREkAAY&m=qU6aDl7YozJ69TOLVDWUkyGHg4px_S2I6bj-6RABKEI&s=ljzpc9lW7PpHWBSFQ7rqyq3BIwrmVmXGpmw3yoCQbRw&e=> that the conference team fulfilled. THANK YOU to everyone who participated and took on multiple duties to make the conference such a huge success. All were invaluable in helping assemble excellent content, offering memorable events, and ensuring that visitors felt welcome and comfortable during our stay in Seattle.

And saving the best for last, we thank ARLIS/NA Executive Director Robert Kopchinski for his unflagging dedication, guidance, and flexibility in the planning process.

Sincerely,
Elaine and Kristen

Kristen Regina
Arcadia Director of the Library and Archives

t 215-684-7651
f 215-236-0534

Philadelphia Museum of Art
PO Box 7646, Philadelphia, PA 19101-7646
www.philamuseum.org<http://www.philamuseum.org/>
---
Past-President, ARLIS/NA<http://www.arlisna.org/>