Hello Seattle Conference Attendees,

To make it easier for conference attendees to visit the Friday, March 11, Poster Session in the Grand Ballroom, we have arranged for boxed lunches to be available for sale on the Grand Level between 12:30 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. (see the location map in the conference blog posting).

We hope that you will take advantage of this opportunity to stay in the Westin, view the 40 posters and interact with their presenters. The lunch menu is below:

•       Wraps $ 9.50

Turkey & Cheddar OR Ham & Swiss

•       Salads $9.50

Chicken Caesar salad  OR Chef’s Chop salad (Vegetarian)

•       Potato Chips $3.00

•       Cookie $2.00

•       Apple or Banana $2.00

•       Bottled Water $3.00