Dear Judy,
A new issue of works & conversations is in print. I'd like to offer a copy to whoever requests one.
Thank you in advance for the posting.
Richard

Here's a description:
works & conversations #31 features a probing interview with wellknown photographer Linda Connor. At RISD Connor studied with Harry Callahan and later with Aaron Siskind at the Institute of Design in Chicago. She became friends with Imogene Cunningham and moved to SF, where she’s taught at SFAI for some 40 years. Painter Brenda Louie describes her nighttime foot journey out of Maoist China as an eight-year-old with her bound-foot grandmother, talks about her study of Mencius at Stanford and her work there with painter Nathan Oliveira. Buddhist priest, professor and scholar, Ron Nakasone, talks about his long practice of the art of sho, or calligraphy. Also featured is surrealist painter Arthur Bell, who DeWitt Cheng describes as an American James Ensor. I’d be happy to send a complimentary copy upon request

Richard Whittaker
510.653.1146
www.conversations.org