As conference co-chairs, we would like to thank all those who attended the Joint VRA + ARLIS/NA Conference in Seattle. From the beginning, the memberships of both organizations expressed great interest in visiting the Pacific Northwest, and we think this conference--its programming, workshops and tours--reflected this high level of enthusiasm. We are grateful to all those who attended for making it a memorable experience for us.

We also want to thank our ARLIS/NW and VRA Pacific Rim Chapter members who dedicated so much of the last year to making the Seattle event a success. Volunteers from local library schools and from across the nation also greatly assisted the effort. If there are suggestions that you have specific to the joint conference's operations that you think might assist future planners, please don't hesitate to contact us.

We look forward to seeing you again in Louisville and/or New Orleans in 2017.

Sincerely,

Alan Michelson
Josh Polansky
Seattle Joint Conference Co-Chairs 2016