Welcome home everyone.
Many of you will have the 1973 book "Helen Frankenthaler: Sixty-two Painted Book Covers" in your collection. My question is, do you also have one of her painted books? With the blessing of the Frankenthaler foundation, I've started an inventory of the 62 painted book covers. So far, I've only found 14.

If you know of any or have a suggestion, please drop me a note. Best, Julie Mellby
Graphic Arts Curator, Princeton University, 609-258-3197, [log in to unmask]